Roles & Responsibilities:
- The College provides facilities for Sports and Games activities for students both indoor and outdoor.
- Students are encouraged to participate in institutional Sports events
- The winners at the college level will be considered for participation at the intercollegiate and inter-university level.
- Plans the activities within the allotted budget and gets the permission of principal before the activities actually commence.
- Organizes activities at the college level.
- Holds competitions annually.
- The winners at the college will be considered for participation at inter college and inter university level.
- The Committee recommends attendance to the participants representing the college outside for that period not exceeding 10/15 days.
- Seeks the approval of the principal in advance for the participants presenting the college outside.
- Prepares estimates for the next year budget.