Content - Cultural and Literacy Activities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The College promote cultural and literacy activities among students by organizing student activities.
- Interested Faculty and students with talent are encouraged to participate in cultural activities at various levels.
- Elocution competitions, Debates, essay writing competitions, quizzes are conducted through this committee.
- Plans for the activities within the allotted budget and gets the permission of the principal before the activities actually commences.
- Organizes programs for the college
- Holds competitions annually.
- The winners at the college level will be considered for participation at inter college and inter university level.
- The Committee recommends attendance to the participants representing the college outside for that period not exceeding 10/15 days
- Prepares estimates for the next year budget.